Monday, January 28, 2008

Poker, Poker, Poker

Thanks so much to cmitch cmitch

Thanks so much to VIRGE!!/


These words are for you!

Poker is Confidence.

Poker is Discipline.

Poker is Focus

Poker is Momentum.

Poker is Community!


My greatest challenge each and every moment on felt and beyond exist in that moment of decision.

Do I make the easy decision. Push it in and pray use less brain, don't use skill and knowledge. When skill and knowledge are used in any decision making process and you choose wrong it hurts so much more.

I fear putting all my effort into anything and failing. To lose in that situation hurts me to the core.


There have been a few moments in my life I have exerted maximum effort and made all the right choices and failed. Those moment hurt and haunt me.

Yet, the highs that come from exerting everything and succeeding out weigh the negative. Friday night i put it all aside and played balls out confident and intelligent poker. I folded spot that were tenuous at best and played for first.

There should not be any other place to play for.

I Wanna Play Poker!

1 comment:

Eric said...

Strong words....true words

Poker IS Community