Monday, May 12, 2008

Consistently making final tables

This is an automated message sent from Full Tilt Poker.

Full Tilt Poker Tournament #47800666 Turbo Hundo NL Hold'em (Turbo)
Buy-In: $100.00 + $9.00236 players
Total Prize Pool: $23600.00
Start Date: May 11 3:00 AM ET

Dear rubbarose,


You finished the tournament in 3rd place.

There has been $2950.00 added to your account.
You have earned leaderboard points for this tournament.

To view your current leaderboard points use the My Promotions button in the Cashier window.
Congratulations!

Thank you for participating.


CL three left you know the rest.

AJ vs. 1010 AIPF for 7/8 of total chips in play.

J high flop.

I'm out third.

can't complain is a crap shoot tourney like the turbo hundo.

3 comments:

Willing2Die said...

Hey Buddy,

I hope everything is well with you and your family. I've been out of the poker world for quite awhile. I hope to make a triumphant return to the winner's circle next week.

W2D

SluggerWV said...

Congrats on the final tables I have always felt that they can be somewhat of a crapshoot.

Good luck

my blog said...

i think you can do better,rubbarose,



http://www.findabet.co.uk