Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Hm. So Far... This Year Poker-wise

Two pictures of this year so far. I have spent this year trying to get ,y back back to where is was June of 2007 where I profited 50k solely from MTT's.

Huge Mistake. Have I been working on my game? Am i as mentally fresh? Have the other players improved their game?



What does a negative ROI look like?
Check the two pictures. I got it for 2010. My lifetime MTT ROI is still over 60% but does that matter.....?
1. It means that I am a winning player.
2. I am not currently playing like a winning player?
What is missing? I think it is a matter of will and really wanting it. I need to be hungry. I have been settling for short term small edges deep in tournies instead of waiting for better spots to make it into the real money. That is what separate a good player from a great one. I want to be great.
I have serious issues in self image and believe I am destined to be great at anything I apply myself to.
I personally need to finish February as a +ROI player for the year. This is the goal.
Thanks for reading..... (Like anyone reads this) lol

No comments: