Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Has Anyone seen the Closer?

PokerStars Tournament #56066119,
No Limit Hold'emBuy-In: $10.00/$1.00
1653 players
Total Prize Pool: $66240.00
Tournament started - 2007/07/24 - 22:00:00 (ET)


Dear SpreadicuS,

You finished the tournament in 25th place.

A $284.84 award has been credited to your Real Money account.


You earned 163.50 tournament leader points in this tournament.For information about our tournament leader board, see our web site athttp://www.pokerstars.com/tlb_tournament_rankings.html


So there it is. Another deep run in a difficult tourney.

6 hours of playing solid poker to get down to the final three tables and attempt to make a move on the chipleader who has zero chance to fold.

I truly believe I am having some type of mental backlash after the month I had in June.

In June I had no problem closing.

In June I made it to the final three tables 11 times

I win six times.
I placed 4-9th 3 times.
I placed 9-27th 3 times. (one of those being a 14th place finish in the 500k).

There was no premature final table evacuation. :)

These days it is a common occurrence.

I July I have ZERO final tables!

I have 5 finishes between 10-45.
And one finish in 110 in Sunday Million.

I am not showing the mental strength to will myself to victory as I did in June. what does that mean?

How do yo all keep your eye on the prize. In June I had two major driving forces.

1. To play the WSOP I need 30k in profit. (Done)
2. I need to beat Virge in our TLB bet. (Done ***barely).

I need the proper motivation to start off August right?

Any ideas?

____________________________________________________________________

Shoutout to the smiling SODApop Soul for a thirs place finish ion the 100 rebuy on stars.
It was probably the toughest final table I have ever seen. She held down her end of the table and ROCKED the HOUSE!

SWEEEEEEEET Job and Congrats.

2 comments:

Rex55 said...

www.RUBBAPWNS.com
www.RUBBAWILLEATYOUFORBREAKFAST.com
www.TIDRUBBA.com
www.JAMOTRUBAA.com
www.RUBBADUCKYOWNS.com
www.RUBBAFTWSFOBVS.com
www.RUBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBA.com

Oh rubba, you are pry just going through a bit of a dry spell. You still own and are a sick player. NO doubt!!!
NOthing can keep rubba down...NOTHING!!!

Just make sure you stick to your bankroll limitations, and have the discipline to drop down stakes if you need to. Other than that, everything will fall into place, and the variance will even out.

Tyvm for shoutout on blog.
*Sodapop blushes*
It was quite an adventurous ride!

Hang tough rubba!!
Cha cha!
-Rexy

Rubbarose said...

thanks rexy!!!!

WWW.RANKREX.COM!

I was beginning to thin k this whole online poker thing was easy... ;)

I HAVE A PLAN.