Friday, July 20, 2007

OH the Bubble Boy

Let's get down and dirty on the definition of BUBBLE BOY.


Who out there wants to be the bubble boy..........................................................................................?

What is the difference between making the final table and being the one left on the street kivked to the curb per say.

well last night I was the bubble boy.

It was a rought night at the tables for dear old RUBBA.
tournied I lost before 2nd break.
Full Tilt:
150 + 15 55k G
30 (Rebuy)

Stars:
150 + 15 100k G
20 (rebuy)
10 (rebuy)

so for the night I was - $750 on tournies and ~ -$100 on assorted satellites

well since I am running SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOt....
I should play the incredibly difficult 30k on tilt while ON TILT.

A little history. (per thepokerdb.com)
Out of 9 entries

I have a 9th, 13th, 26th and...........................................


now.


A





7th!

which paid a whopping $895.00

to make myself a grand total of $45.00 profit on the day.
8 hours of play at 6 dollars an hour! SICK :)

Busted out to Apestyles (who took it down)

My 66 not good enough to beat his 85 AIPF (8 on the river)









The moral of the story is. Once i blew up in assorted tounries enough to see a potentially very -ev day I focus played good poker and made a small profit.

I need to close. I have bubbled three tournies in a row.
If this were last month it would have been three FT's in a row.












Time to step it up. Ona whim I purchased rubbarose.com. I had better start putting up some results. ASAP!

No comments: