Sunday, July 8, 2007

The Rocky theme song is playing in my head.......

It's the eye of the tiger the cream of the crop.......

Table 142.
Seat Three.

I found my table with the help of many.

Not only is my table NOT is the outside tent. It is on the rail of spectators with my back directly to the rail.

My mother, wife and friends............ YES YOU ALL

can come and peak over my shoulder as we work on amassing chips.

I am nervous, excited and quite a bit nauseous. :(

I met and chatted with author/player michael craig! Great guy!

Also spewed chips at the blackjack table with ESPN poker writer/producer Andrew Felman.
Very nice guy! He said that if your table gets chosen for a feature table you will be shipped 10k in endorsement offer...............................


lets all say together.............FEATURE TABLE!

Cheers all post more later.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I will be looking over your shoulder from all the way over here. But I can still see you. I'll be watching brother!

Johnny Tech, PTP said...

We will be following your play and rooting for you. Just play your game, no unrealistic expectations, methodical and patient. Avoidence. Do what you do best.