Friday, July 6, 2007

World Series OF Poker............

Starting Day #4.

table draw:
table 142
seat: 3! (3 is the magic number)

Hopefully we will have many days worth of update of the joy that pwining the world series!

Let me just say........................In my most sappy way.

On Monday July 9th I get to fulfill my dream of playing in the World Series Main Event.

For three years I have stayed up late grinding online tournies and laid in bed fantasizing about hearing the shuffle up and deal and watching the cards fly to initiate the WSOP.

For many reasons this is a benchmark moment for me. I can honestly say that besides my wedding day and the birth of my child this is one of the happiest moments of my life.
There are truly very few things that in life that light up your soul and make you feel more alive then setting a goal and following through.

I am a cocky son of a bitch at times and have more confidence in myself than i probably should.

I WANNA FUCKING WIN.

I WANNA TEST myself in the PREMEIR poker event in the world.

I get to fucking do that on monday. (rubba might cry).

my wife gave me the oppurtunity to fully commit myslef to mplaying poker for the month of june.

The below stats are represented by 95 % of play in june.

Winnings:
$51,592.13

Biggest Cash:
$12,000.00

Est. Buyins:
$20,381.63

Average Cash:
$1,199.82

Rake:
$1,474.65

Biggest Buyin:
$1,000.00

Est. Profit:
$29,735.85

Average Buyin:
$67.04

Wins:
14
4.61%

Return on Investment:
136.05%

Seconds:
0
0.00%

Average Finish:
49/100

Thirds:
0
0.00%

Average Expectation:
$97.82

Top Three Rate:

4.61%

Average Field Size:
414

Final Tables:
28
9.21%

Average Buyins Won:
1.992

Cashes:
43
14.14%




Total Played:
304


A HUGE thanks goes out to VIRGE, COMPT, PTP (thanks johnny tech!), ........, REX..... and those players who have my back online.

Thanks to my friends at home that deal with my obsesison! :)

to have people rooting for you at the final table. makes PWNING so much easier!

Virge challenged me to a TLB bet and coupled with my dream of playing the WSOP a reality.
I never knew consistent winning and focus like i felt playing in june.

I know that i can not ever play that kind of volume consistently but it felt soooooooo go to give it a shot and have some success. My family is too important to sacrifice time with them consistent.

Damn it felt goood.

I am a Luckbox and a lucky man!

Virge has offered to post updates of my main event saga may they be long and may the luckbox PWN.

Thank you!

8 comments:

Fuel55 said...

I start day 1D too. Table 174, seat 3!!!!!!!

t said...

Im so happy for you rubba...

I know the excitement cause I won a seat last year.

Enjoy it, you'll never forget it!!!

oh and PWN YOU SOME DOUCHEBAGS!!

gadzooks64 said...

Those poor donks won't know what hit 'em.

Rex55 said...

Oh rubba...what can I say?
You have Everything you need to win the 2008 ME!

1) ME Ticket
2) Loving, supportive friends and family.
3) Sick Beastly poker skills
4) A Dream

I wish you all the best rubba!
May peace and luck be with you on each and every hand.
Focus and PWN Rubba!
I believe......

-Rexy =)

Johnny Tech, PTP said...

Congradulations on fulfilling a dream. Very proud of you and wishing you nothing but good cards. Your a mentor and have taught me tremendous about the game and life. Take it deep Danny.

mandscot691 said...

Obsess on my brother! Continue to get inspired and motivated by the beautiful life which surrounds you. We love you so much. Good F***ING luck. You deserve all the joy you feel right now.

Scott and Mandy

Rubbarose said...

Wha-hOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

thank you everyone and nice to meetcha too.
It is a bright shiny day in vegas and the winds are primed for a DEEEEEEEEEEEEEP run!

support from your family and friends is key!

HD M0 1B said...

Time to start getting you game face on!