Thursday, July 26, 2007

I Have A Plan

1. I signed uo for PokerXFactor.

will watch bax vid and commentaries on final three table play in deep tournies.

RELEARN FOLD EQUITY.

2. requested Han histories for my wins in June.
I want to compare my plays i was making then compared to how hard i am pushing now.

3. I will play this evening then NO online poker til sunday or monday.

Thank you virge for the idea!!

thank you everyone for your kind words..............................


the next blog post................................................... will be :)

2 comments:

cmitch said...

Can't ever go wrong watching those vids. I would suggest watching belowabove's vids as well.

Eric said...

Actually, Below gets lost with his multitasking.

Rizen is the best 'live' recording and Sheets does a good job on the 'non-live' stuff. (IMO)

BTW....LOVE the idea so much, I too am re-visiting some topics I have lost focus on.

Best of Luck,

Riv.