Monday, July 9, 2007

It's Game time!

My daughter is wearing her daddy's girl onsey and I am wearing my proud daddy #1 t-shirt with Hawaiian party shirt over.

I brought long gold chain that was my grandmother's with on which my grandfathers rings hangs upon. My grandfather is the standard too which I base my life the shoes I have always wanted to fit. Today I hope to ring a piece of his fire along with to the tables.

Great breakfast with my wife, mother and baby.

Time to hit the gym, a dip in the pool and then...........................................

I get to hear.


"Shuffle up and Deal".

There will be no weak sissie at the table. This will be a day of chip building with my #1 goal.


Taking a PLAYABLE stack to day 2.











Let's go!

2 comments:

tanya said...

How freaking awesome! Sending out big love and good cards all the way from Ohioooooooooooo. T & J

Unknown said...

GO DLR!!!
WE ARE ROOTING FOR YOU!

XOXOXO
Kelly, Aaron & Everett